My Site
Facebook Twitter I DONT HAVE Tumblr Instagram
Purple Life. ♥

Purple symbolizes a person's self confidence and the miracle of life.

HOME OWNER FRIENDS STUFFS FOLLOW DBOARD NEWER OLDER

Hilman Yong vs Edward Cullen
Friday 7 September 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Greeting Text

Hai korang... Lama tak update entries...
Tiba - tiba je rasa nak meng'update' blog...


"Who is HILMAN YONG?"
"Who is EDWARD CULLEN?"

Actually the real name is Muhammad Hilman Yong bin Abdullah...
And Edward Cullen adalah watak hero Twilight... Maybe korang pernah dengarkan...
He (Edward Cullen a.k.a Cedric Diggory a.k.a Robert Pattinson) _____ a vampire...
Perabaikan _____ ...

Watak Muhammad Hilman Yong... Oh my.....
Really fall in love with him...
Cinta dia kepada Allah s.w.t melebihi cinta kepada Puteri Intan Zulaikha...
Even though he is chinese before this...
He converted to ISLAM...
Love the way he told, he say...
Hilman adores Intan...


Edward Cullen so handsome...
I don't know whether Hilman Yong and Edward Cullen, who I chose???
But, in reality I will chose U...
Hilman Yong a.k.a Damien Yong...


Just bought this
30 . 8. 2012
10 upon 10









Just bought yesterday
7 . 9 . 2012

THERE ARE THREE OTHER BOOK PLUS WITH THE ILLUSTRATED
NEW MOON, ECLIPSE AND BREAKING DAWN
AND THE ILLUSTRATED




Writing by,
Syairah Mohd Noor
Irah Yong
Hira Yong
Irah Cullen








Writter

Assalamualaikum. Hai. Hello. Ni hao. Welcome to my blog. Just call me Syx'i (SYA'I).
Scroll down happily
Tagboard

I'm sorry. I dont have any tagboard | chatbox. If you want to contact me just go to syairahmohdnoor@gmail.com
Credit

Template by Siti
OWNER : SYX'I